Thursday, April 26, 2007

25th April 2007

Well an exciting 24 hours…I broke down on the motorway last night and couldn’t move the car out of the traffic lane. So thanks to all those wonderful people who tooted their horns and waved their hands like I had done it all on purpose…what a bunch of cretins! Nick to the rescue; so lucky I was close to where he lives. It was I suppose, funny in an annoying kind of way. Still a few glasses of wine and some food put it all behind me but it looks like I shall have to take a day off work Friday to get it sorted out. I managed to limp home from Nick’s this morning without incident.

Watched an amazing documentary on Japanese giant hornets last night…wow! They are big, big sisters and vicious. Watch this amazing National geographic clip

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/10/1012_051012_hornet_video.html

Have a great day…weathers turning warmer again here so looks like being a nice weekend.