Tuesday, November 16, 2010

16th Nov 2010

It must be the time of year but it is hard to get motivated in the morning. I don’t have any problems getting up but going to work that’s another issue. It is so tempting to think about putting another 2 crumpets in the toaster and saying ‘the hell with it.’ Well I guess till the bills began to roll in.

I think I’ve begun to hit the wall health wise – you know that time in your life when everything just doesn’t work or behave how it used to. Whether that’s teeth, hearing, sight, aches and pains or a bad back (I got them all now.) I only thought of it because at the weekend I was cutting down the Gunnera and covering the crowns to protect them from the frost. Got a bad back now….should have paid more attention to how I was doing it. But you know we think we can go on the same old way as before however old we get.

I’m still writing my sequel to Lord of the Rings; albeit slowly. But no matter the speed I am enjoying it. Not posting anymore of it...you’ll have to wait for the book. We need hobbies to soothe our thoughts in a world gone mad and getting madder every day...because where’s the pig gone to? Well won’t find one in the Early Learning Centre anymore that’s for sure. You might need to look that up