Friday, August 05, 2011

Fri 5th Aug 2011

Well the kitchen is going at a snails pace – it’s been a very steep learning curve and one of the downsides of not getting to grips with things earlier. Tradesmen are a strange bunch.

 In all the world to be deadpan

There is nothing like an artisan

He takes the task and all its worth

Smashes up home with gleeful mirth

He takes no timetable, takes no joke

And bloody hell he gone left me broke

Hopefully this time next week I shall have fully functioning appliances and surfaces. Still one upside has been the plasterer telling me all about Planet X and the Anunnaki. Apparently there’s a planet (Planet X or Planet Nibiru) orbiting the sun in a large elliptical orbit and every 3600 years it passes close to earth.  This is inhabited by a race called the Anunnaki who are apparently not very nice and have visited the earth leaving behind descendants. These are called the Anunnaki remnants and are responsible for the chaos we see all around the world today.  Why I wouldn’t be surprised…in fact the older I get the less surprised I am. Which probably then makes me the perfect conspiracy theorist initiate. Have a good weekend