Saturday, December 24, 2011



If snow falls in the night my heart shall hears it and sigh, for it will be gone by morning. Stirring dreams and wishes shall haunt my slumber as each flake falls from a sky drained of colour by Christmas night. It is the time for wishes and foibles, for laughter and for reflection but most of all it is a time to remember all the wonderful people in my life and thank you for guiding me through another year. Bereft of direction at times, I stumble through the seasons taking in all that may ease my own heart without thought for yours. In that thought this coming year then every bee that shakes its wings, every sigh of the wind in the trees and every drop of rain that falls shall be a reminder that you are not forgotten. For even when I am alone you special people are always with me.

Have a wonderful Christmas and bright New Year