Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wed 19th March 2008

Bought a little cart at the diy store last night, as I am going to move some plants from the yard to the main garden over the Easter weekend. They are quite large so carrying them is a bit of a no brainer. I carried a small tree fern up the other week but it nearly killed me. 20 years ago I could have probably done it but not anymore. I think the weather forecast is not very good for the weekend but this year we are having an early Easter. Let’s have one more snowy photo (not mine) before spring really gets a grip. I doubt we’ll be seeing any scenes like this for again this year.

World economy is not looking good. But we’ll see what happens. I really want to bang on about unbridled greed etc but it is too early in the morning. We’ll save that for another time.

Have a good day.