Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday 15th April 2008

Couple of gloomy posts there sorry but they were fun to write (and that’s what counts.) Woke up to a heavy frost this morning which the forecasters kindly forgot to tell us about on the weather. Hope all the plants are ok? Finally moved the huge tree fern from the yard up into the garden on Sunday with the help of a sack truck. Boy was it heavy and I slipped at one point and hit my back on a stone step corner with the tree fern falling on top of me...my back is a bit sore now. But it could have been worse (much worse.)

Off to Spain in just over a week so looking forward to that. Flying from Liverpool at 6.30am so will have to set off around 3am. So that’s a tired first day in store for us. But I hope the weather is warm and sunny as I need a good infusion of rays to get me ready for summer. Other than that it’s been relatively quiet. Week follows week and by the time I get back from Spain it will be May....hopefully I shall get lots of photos to share on here.

Have a good day.