Sunday, May 11, 2008

Wed 07th may 2008

 

I am posting these by e-mail so it may look a little weird. Don't know what the problem is but it doesn't appear to be me.

Bank holiday Monday proved to be a cloudy affair but I remember sitting on the kitchen step listening to the birds while fine raindrops broke on my head. I have to say it was not unpleasant. There is something so wonderful about the rain in May. Cleansing and invigorating like a benison of renewal.

The last two days have been absolutely beautiful with strong sunshine and much higher temperatures. Last night I planted my lettuce seedlings and watered all the plants whilst playing peek-a-boo with a small, brown weasel. I haven't seen one of those for some years now. Although me and Nick saw a stoat at the weekend.

Tonight I am sat outside eating bread and cheese.  I think I May even fall asleep at some point but it is so perfectly relaxing. Enjoy the pictures from Spain and I hope everything is going good for you.

Love Elric   

 

How many stars shine in the night sky?

On these clear spring evenings

Where soft is a world that covers itself

In the greenest renewal of immortality

A verdant cape sitting on magicians shoulders

So new adventures must always be born

By this gentle navigating light of angels

The celestial sword crossers of our fate

Gilding all our lives in griefless hope