Tuesday, November 11, 2008

So we can leave politic time again…I am glad the election is over
For the talk of politicians and would-be patricians bores people
Old enough to see the real truths and wish so much for a world
Where we can simply be at peace with all we share and love.
Tell me, is that so hard to believe for the worlds future children?
The dollar now may shakily reign, but still the world trembles
With fear at the downward slipping of each percentage point
Yet I never tremble at thoughts of the green bills for I learnt
The world in the end shall take us all rich, poor, black or white and
All shall be as children underneath a destiny that guides us invisibly
To a better place we share selflessly with Earth’s other creatures
I go to paradise and you are my guide and partner to its domain
The world may seem paradise now, the best is to come and enrich
Men alive to sunset, dawn and the surety of a true and endless love