Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wednesday 4th Feb 2009

You may have read we had some snow the other day...well it seemed to bypass most of Lancashire which was a bit annoying. Still we may get some more tonight with luck. It’s been pretty quiet here but time is racing into February so soon. The whole economic thing has abated a little so I’m thankful for that and although work is still quiet and Nick’s shop is quieter things seem a little bit more positive. I wonder what we’ll be writing about this time next year. Probably reminiscing about what it was like to have a job.

Still (and I say this every year,) wouldn’t it be wonderful to have a summer all to oneself. To rise with the sun in the east and fall sleep with the moon rising silvered on the horizon. To spend day’s outdoors recounting memories and observing every facet of a land I have walked all my life and yet know I have missed so many things. To be in tune completely with the rhythm of the passing lengthening days and changing seasons and to let my soul fly free out into the world. To write ceaselessly and think without limit...that is my wish.