Monday, April 27, 2009

For we are all carrying the presence of a hidden greatness and it warms me like the spring sun, feeding my soul as spring rain falling on the budding forests. When the world sets me to rest it shall take my chains and place them in your hands; within your care and I shall never be enslaved again for you will set me free and at the same time make of my eternity the sweetest prison. I shall inhabit the greenest cell with only joyous bars of dappled sunshine and laughter spending days sat on grassy banks watching butterflies and swallows swoop and dive and always we shall be right there with them flying on the wings of our love for the world. For love is strong and true and if ever yours should falter ever would mine be strong enough to hold you high in the sky alongside me.