Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Just been watching the Michael Jackson memorial from the Staples Centre in Los Angeles and boy those Americans could make anything seem like the end of the second coming. Well I am not sure what to think anymore, and I wonder am I a bad person? Or have I just been a victim of media distortions and hyperbole? I don’t know; but I do know he made some good records and I think I would have liked to have met him to see what kind of person he was. Because in my heart of hearts I would wish to believe he was a good person. For I look outside and the rain is teeming down and i think is is it such a bad thing to believe in sunshine!


Farewell moonwalker be now at peace
For I too have walked my share of starlight
To know that none of us are who we appear
Yet this much I come to know in my heart
I am good and I would wish only good to pass
So really we were alike and I will miss you because
We were one in spirit and one in being misunderstood

Take care and heal the world