Friday, November 06, 2009

6th November 2009


Well there goes another Bonfire night for a year. Though I suspect the fireworks will persist for a few more days till they peter out on Sunday. It was reminiscent of the blitz (not that I remember you understand) last night as I lay in bed waiting for the release of sleep. God cant i moan about anything! I’ll be doing it again tomorrow when I walk around the garden picking up the spent rockets and such.

It’s 4.00am by the way and I’m awake reliving last night’s curry. Very good it was too (and I made my own griddle breads!) but perhaps not so good now it has given me acid indigestion and believe me it’s not pretty. I should have a job where I can get up early and be home at lunchtime.

Shocking news from all over the world this week...all of it so sad. Will it get better? I hope so and soon. Here’s wishing you a peaceful weekend.