Thursday, July 28, 2011

Save a space for me Amy on your celestial journey. You the joy of so many hearts and a light in this world of only 27 year’s brightness. Yet in this short life how many people did you sway? One day I should like to talk with you and let you know how much I enjoyed all the depth and pure musicality of your work. I know some of it was dark and baleful, but so often life is and like a mirror to your soul you sang your torturous journey to us all.

Vicariously peering into your world, we watched your story unfold. Perform for us we demanded and like a pack of wolves the media came to devour your talent for us because we have so little ourselves. You see now that everything is a choice but the hardest choices always come when we are alone. I see only starlight on a canvas of blackness but you saw endless possibilities and sang of them to us. Be at peace special one.