Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thursday 29th jan2009

It’d going to be cold night but there is a beautiful crescent moon hanging in the clear sky like an expectant touchstone to wish upon. The world should hush a moment, still a breath and be amazed because the natural world in the northern hemisphere is changing for the better because spring is coming.

Really don’t know where the week has gone so fast. Work is pessimistically busy (or at least half of it is.) Finally changed my internet supplier and am working out how to set up the new email account. I should have it boxed by this time next year...technology is one ology too far for me. Well of course they tell you it is simple because if you thought about it you’d get out the pen and paper and buy a stamp. Ah the human condition...and we fall for it every time. What’s the line “you can fool all the people all of the time”...think they had me in mind.

Another weekend begins tomorrow so if you get a moment have a look at the moon and make a wish so that when I win the lottery tomorrow I know you’ve been thinking about me.

Hush sweet one a while
Take a moment to smile
The moon is so bright
In a cold clear night
Dress up warm and go outside
Wish on the moon with pride