Thursday, February 04, 2010

You are the radiant sun that penetrates the winter mist

On the frostiest day you are always there to warm my face

You are the breeze that takes my dreams away into the dusk

Sending them gently into the ether floating safe for eternity

I know that all of me is safe, loved by your touch on my life

I thank you for finding me in time and letting me love you

I shall never now consider my life anything but yours alone

To take comfort from, wherever you should go in the world

Though I might be far from your touch for a time, it will pass

So I shall never feel guilty for we both have waited so long

And the sweet green world will always bring us together

On a sunny day, both at the right time, in the right place

To reward at last the remainder of our days with such joy

I shall never ever let anything come between that thought

And once you look within my eyes and see my aching soul

You will know it always and almost I cannot wait but I shall