Monday, October 22, 2007

22nd Oct 2007

Been busy for a few days but now the nights are dark and time should be on my side (whether I like it or not!) It had been a good weekend, but you know how an argument starts then develops like a thunderstorm into a brooding, black beast that finally roars and thunders scattering everyone in its wake. So when you have 2 people of the same persuasion it can only wreak devastation till the weather turns to clear skies once again.

Getting to be quite cold now at night, as last week the neighbouring gardeners recorded -3 on their greenhouse thermometer temperature scale. I’m trying to think if that is cold for this time of year but like a morning mist my brain is a little hazy. This proves the value of notes (or a blog). Next year I can just look back on here and see. Just bought a little microscope which I can hook up to the computer so I’ll have a look at that soon and see if i can get some interesting pictures...it’s primarily to look at stylus (gramophone needles) for the record player but it may have other uses.