Thursday, October 25, 2007

Think I posted too many videos last night but I like them all. You Tube is an amazing phenomenon. What is not on there? (Poulenc’s Organ Concerto notwithstanding) is not worth watching. I guess one day they’ll have better quality videos and I guess then TV could be obsolete. By the way click the menu button for more of the same. I actually just found that out too....!

It soon got to Thursday evening again. Been a very busy day at work, but thankfully it is Friday tomorrow. Still haven’t fixed the car but hopefully I shall attempt it myself on Saturday morning...oh dear! Call the wreckers because by the time I’m finished! I remember Scott telling me a few months back that he needed to go to a garage and was going to have to put on a deep voice...that made me laugh so much. By the way thanks for your telephone message the other day. Thinking of you and your mum and wishing you both the best.