Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I couldn’t imagine that world
Where you weren’t there for me.
It would be the darkest, coldest
Loneliest world full of sadness
And I for sure, wouldn’t want…
To be living very long upon it
No birds again would ever sing
The sun would remain forever hidden
Behind highest walls of grey cloud
That perfectly matched my mood.
No laughter sparking within my heart
No thoughts of love for you that…
I need to have constantly within me to…
Brighten the world, lift my heart upward
Away from the melancholy state
I should sink into forever without it
See my sweet love I need you
Like the seed needs rain to grow
For within your caring heart and…
Its loving sunshine smile; I bloom
I grow tall toward heaven itself
For that is where you surely are
You are my forever with me always
And I shall never stop loving you.