Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Well Wednesday seems a small day for the end of a big year but let’s remember how far we have come and how much has happened to us. The world can be a funny place; alliances between people form through time and are often easily broken. For within all we remain creatures of instinct and selfish preservation. But rarely does it happen that something is found that will last a lifetime. Such was finding you for now the days bless the nights and hope rekindled that someone could be so unselfish and faithful. I never pretend things are easy and that our lives are simple and yet the fact remains that we have found each other. I shall never let you go for I have such need you. So for that I apologise because that makes me selfish. I fully intend to remain so for the rest of my life. No poems or long declaration on this day for all that I need to say is; I love you.